- Conclusive online gait analysis - including a voice-over analysis by Will Wragg, giving clear pointers on all elements of how you move with reference to all common running injuries; providing not only an analysis but an informed education concerning how to optimally move your body with reference to each Running Injury Free movement and technique strategy.
- Personal Reflective Video – Delivered by Will Wragg or another specialist from Running Injury Free, a personal video will be included; encompassing a reflection of your video and the key elements for focus/ development in attaining the knowledge and understanding of becoming an Injury Free runner!
- Access to Exclusive Online video/ Resource – A thirty minute + long instructional video giving a clear and step-by-step of how to run Injury free forever! This will include the basics of how we move, right through to optimising our posture to reduce pressure on our body through to optimising the functioning of our respiratory and nervous system.
Online Running Coaching - What you can achieve
Here are two videos showing the immediate changes that clients made after undertaking RIF REV coaching.
Running Injury Free Online FAQs
What makes our service so unique?
Unlike any other service around the World, we at RIF REV provide a gait analysis that relates specifically to remaining injury free. Along with a detailed and insightful analysis video, we also provide a personal video, reflective of your key areas of improvement or highlights of your analysis in terms to your individual development and finally, we provide you with a 20 minute informative video which teaches you how to run injury free, right from your feet right up to your head and overall, provides a unique and personal service that provides more detail and support than any other Running Injury free clinic in the World, for an incredibly low rate!
What will I learn through the online RIF REV program?
The online program will not only allow you to understand about how you move and the impacts this will have on your body, but also, how you could change your running style to run faster, more effortlessly, both pain and injury free. We will teach you the basics on how to run using gravity, how to optimise your respiratory and nervous system, and will give you the education of how the body works as we run in line with staving off all common running injuries as you run; preventing a pain from becoming an injury. The injuries we educate you on include but are not limited to:
- Shin splints
- Achilles tendonitis
- Runner's knee
- DOMS (next day pains) )
- Iliotibial band syndrome (ITBS)
- Shoulder aches and pains
- Neck aches and pains
- Arm aches and pains
- Side stitches
- Plantar fasciitis
- Clicking hips
- Lactate onset prevention strategies
- Lower back pain
- Shallow breathing
- Hyper ventilation
How will learning how to run injury free help me moving forwards?
Learning how to run injury free could be one of the best investments of your life. Why is that? Learning how to run injury free can teach you to run further without the muscular soreness, the onset of injuries whilst running more effortlessly. Running effortlessly with a reduced chance of injury which can empower you to run more freely, faster and will thus, make running more enjoyable. You will learn a lot about your body in terms of optimising your physiological systems whilst saving yourselves a lot of money by not requiring as much injury treatment. Most importantly, running injury free can help you to gain more out of life, to reach new personal goals, and empower you to achieve some amazing life goals!
How do I access the online coaching?
To access our online service all we need from you is two video clips of you running, one from front on and one from side on with each video being 60-90 seconds.
Once you have filmed these clips you have three options to submit them to us:
1. Email to email@example.com (note: file size limits apply to some emails)
2. Upload the files to Youtube and share the urls
3. Upload the files to Dropbox and share the files with firstname.lastname@example.org
We require payment for the program before you submit your files.
To make a payment simply email email@example.com requesting Online Coaching and a payment link will be sent to you. Once payment is completed you will be redirected to our online form
where you can submit your files.
If you have any questions regarding our Online Coaching or to register your interest and request Online Coaching please email firstname.lastname@example.org